How to Have a One-Time Conference Call
Need to have a one-time conference call? The set-up is easy and fast.
1) Go to this page to sign-up and get your call-in number and passcodes. You will receive them immediately via email and your service will be ready to use. It takes less than 2 minutes.
2) When you get your email, write down your toll-free call-in number and host (moderator) and guest (conferee) passcodes.
3) Give everyone you are going to conference with the TIME they should call the toll-free number, along with the guest/conferee passcode. When they call the toll-free number, they will be prompted to key in their passcode followed by the # sign. It is very important to remind everyone to input the # symbol after their passcode.
4) You call the toll free number at the same time, and key in your host/moderator passcode and # symbol at the same time.
5) Everyone should be in your conference call and you can talk as long as you want.
6) We will charge your credit card after your conference call for the time you use. The rate is 4.9 cents per minute/per person.
That’s it. There is no cost to set-up your conference service, and you are only charged for the time you actually use for your one-time conference call. There are no advertisements and you will never be contacted by us again. If you ever want to have another conference call, you can always use the same call-in number and passcodes you have — those are yours to keep and use whenever you want.
There are many occasions when people from all walks of life — for business or personal reasons — need to have a conference call. It’s probably something they’ve never done before, and probably will never have to do again. So knowing that you can get a conference call service set-up easily and quickly is a relief, especially since you may think that conferencing is more complicated or involved than it really is.
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 877-254-2424. We’ll be happy to help anyway we can.