Instant Phone Conference Call Set-Up
You can get your conference call-in number and your host and guest passcodes in the next two minutes at this website. These are the top benefits using this instant conference service, including:
1) No set-up fees.
2) No contract. You can quit the service at anytime. In fact, to quit, you just stop using it.
3) You have the benefit of a toll-free call-in number everyone can use, rather than dialing long distance.
4) You have an option to record your conferences and to get free downloads of your recordings.
5) Free detailed reports emailed directly to you at the end of each conference.
6) Free use of online monitoring and controls. You can see in real time those who are entering or leaving your conference call. You can also mute individual lines or access “lecture mode.”
7) Accommodate up to 100 guests. If you need more, just let us know.
8) Free features such as music on hold, beeps for those entering or leaving your conference, and auto-hang up which disconnects everyone when you, as the host, leave the conference. (These features are by default and can be easily omitted.)
9) You pay-as-you-go and are charged after your conference call at the discounted rate of 4.9 cents per minute, per person. (A 15 minute conference call with 5 people would cost $3.67 plus applicable taxes.)
10) You can use your account over and over again. There are no reservations — you can access your conference bridge at any time and on-demand. It is open 24/7 and you are weclomed to use it whenever you want.
11) An award winning customer service support staff that is based in the United States.
Getting started is easy. Once you sign up at the order page, you’ll get an immediate email with your toll-free access number along with your host and guest passcodes. Let your conference guests and participants know what time you want them to call the toll-free access number and give them the 7-digit guest (conferee) passcode. When they call the access number, they will be prompted to key in their passcode followed by the # symbol. When you call in, you’ll enter your host (moderator) passcode followed by the # symbol. You can conference as long as you want.
Using a professional conference call service will provide you with a number of advantages in your efforts to collaborate and discuss important topics. It’s the best and easiest way to get everyone on the same page, at the same time.