Setting up a conference call is fast and easy.
- You start by getting a conferencing account established here. The cost is 4.9 cents per minute, per person. This service works in the U.S. and Canada.
- You will receive your conference call-in number and passcodes instantly via email.
- Call or email everyone you want in your conference and tell them time to call the toll free conference call-in number and provide them with the “Guest” passcode.
- Everyone dials the conference call-in number at the time you choose and enters their passcode followed by the # sign. Remember, you enter your “Host” passcode, and your guests enter the “Guest” passcode.
- Once you and your first guest are in the conference room, you can begin talking. When you hear a beep, that means that a new person has entered the conference call. When you hear two beeps, that is when a person has left the conference call.
- Your conference service will be set up by default to disconnect everyone from the conference call as soon as you hang up. However, if you want everyone to keep talking even after you leave you can change the settings by just calling Customer Service at the phone number included in your original email.
- You can use the same call-in number and passcodes over and over again. You are only charged after your call and only for the minutes you use. There is no set up fee and no monthly minimum. This is a pay-as-you-go service and you are only charged for the time you use, when you use it. Also, there are no reservations required, since the service is available to you 24/7 on demand. You can use it whenever you want.
Now you know how to set up a conference call in no time. If you need assistance or have any question, just give us a call at 877-254-2424. Let us know how we can help.