For a quick conference call set up in the next 2 minutes, you can go to our Instant Activation Conference Call Set-Up page here.
As soon as you fill in your contact and payment information, you’ll receive an immediate email that contains your toll free call-in number, and a set of two passcodes — one passcode for you, and one for your guests. Your conference bridge will be instantly activated and you be able to use it immediately and at any time in the future. (If you don’t get the email, please check your spam/junk folder.)
If you are interested in more details, you are welcome to review the following guide that will provide you more information about our conference calling services, our different programs and how they work.
Advantages of our Quick Start, Instant Activation, Conference Call Service
Most people need to set up conference calls quickly because they need to discuss something very important — maybe a business call or something involving an emergency or time sensitive issue — regardless, you’ll want the advantages only a conference service can provide. Of course, you’ll want to be able to hear everyone, clearly, and have the ability to mute individual lines that may be causing distortion such as bad cell phone connections or random background noises like dogs barking, fire sirens, or other distracting sounds.
There are a number of advantages:
1) There are no set-up fees. It’s completely free to get your conference call-in numbers and passcodes.
2) There are no contracts or long term commitments. You can stop using the service at any time without any penalties.
3) There is no need to make reservations. You can access your conference bridge anytime 24/7.
4) Your rates will never go up as long as you retain your account.
We’ve been in the business for over 30 years and we are well aware that there are times when you need to set up a conference call immediately. This is the best and fastest way to achieve that and we’re here to help. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 877-254-2424.
How our Quick Start Conference Service Works
Once you fill out the order form with your relevant information and click Submit, you’ll receive an immediate email. Inside the email will be the toll free call-in number everyone calls to access the conference, along with your unique passcodes — a host passcode for the person(s) who will be the leader, and a guest passcode for all your quests.
When you get your email, just let everyone know, usually through email, what time you want them to call. It can be anytime you choose. The conference bridge is open 24/7.
Your toll-free conference number will work in the U.S. and Canada, and you will also receive a non-toll free number that anyone in the world can call. Your conference bridge will have the capacity to accommodate 100 guests.
When you want your conference to begin, just let everyone know the time they should dial in. Everyone dials into the conference call-in number and enters their respective passcodes (followed by the # sign) and your conference call will begin.
You also want to let your conference guests know what their passcode is — it will also be contained in the email you receive. It’s a seven digit passcode followed by the # sign. When they dial the toll free number, they will be prompted to enter their passcode. And when you call in, you’ll be prompted to enter your Host (moderator) passcode followed by the # sign too. When everyone has entered their passcode, your conference call will begin and you can talk as long as you want.
You’ll hear one-beep if someone enters the conference, and you’ll hear two-beeps when someone leaves. You’ll also receive instructions on how you can monitor your conference call online in real-time. You’ll be able to see, via caller-ID numbers, who is in your conference at any given time. You’ll also be able to mute individual callers if they are bringing unwanted noises into the call. For example, bad cell phone connections, distracting sounds like dogs barking or fire sirens. You’ll have all the controls at your finger tips.
You can talk as long as you want. Your rate is 4.9 cents per minute, per person, and your credit card will be charged after you’re done with your conference call.
You can keep your passcodes and use them again whenever you want. You can complete access to your conference bridge and no reservations are necessary. This is an on-demand service and you are welcomed to host your conference calls at anytime.
Extremely Affordable Conference Calling
It costs less than you think. Even if you’ve never used a professional phone conference call service before, this is a great way to benefit from the latest technology at an extremely affordable rate. (For example, let’s say you have 5 people who will be on a 15 minute conference call. That would be $3.67 + tax.) Considering everyone will benefit from having a toll free number to call to access the conference, that’s a great deal!
Better yet, you won’t hear any advertisements and you’ll know your call is 100% secure with your unique passcodes. Moreover, because everyone is calling in on a toll free number, no one will run the chance of being charged extra by their cell phone carrier for accessing a conference line (recently, carriers such as T-Mobile and Sprint have been charging their customers a penny a minute to access “free” conference bridges. Carriers like AT&T have been blocking calls entirely.)
No Contract, No Obligation Phone Conferencing
One of the biggest advantages of this conferencing service is that there are no long term agreements, contracts or commitments. You can use the service just once and forget it. We’ll charge your credit card AFTER your call and send you a receipt. But after that, you don’t have to worry about it again.
What if you want to have another conference call? It’s easy. Just use the same call-in number and passcodes whenever you want. We’ll keep them active and you are free to use them over and over again. You’ll get charged on a “pay as you go” basis with no worries about monthly charges or minimum expenses. You’ll only pay for the time you use, when you use it. So get started today and find out how easy it is to keep everyone in the loop.
It May be Quick, But It’s Reliable and High Quality Too
No busy signals here. Fortunately, you don’t sacrifice anything when you get your conference call set up quickly. If anything, you are signing up for the highest rated conference system in the world — highest in quality, highest in reliability, and highest in customer service.
Ready to Meet Your Specific Conferencing Needs
In addition to our quick conference set-up service, we offer several other conferencing plans that may assist you in your office communication and collaboration projects. The two most popular services are the toll-free on-demand dial-in service, and the operator managed and staffed dial-out service. Conference discussions are protected with the strictest security standards in the industry.
You have several alternatives to consider when determining the best way to manage your business conference calls. We have various plans and programs that offer many advantages in designing your conferencing services for your particular needs. Here some of the most popular conference calling plans for business and corporations:
1) Toll-Free Call-In Number with Multiple Sets of Passcodes: This is the same service as our Quick Conference Call Set-Up you may have signed-up for (above.) Better yet, it may be helpful to know that you are not limited to just one set of passcodes. You can get as many as you like. That way, you can give each of your staff, departments or divisions their own separate passcodes and monitor the usage of each for compliance or billing purposes. A set of passcodes consists of a host/moderator code, along with a guest/participant code. As the host(s), you have various controls such as muting any or all of the guests to eliminate background noise. Offering customers and/or prospects a toll free call in number is considered a professional convenience and is appreciated by everyone.
You can use your passcodes to access the conference bridge as many times as you want. There is no limit to the number of calls you can make. If you have multiple users, we can easily provide you additional passcodes and you can have several conference calls taking place at the same time. You can also keep track of how many minutes are being used by each set of passcodes. Many corporations and businesses use this to monitor and allocate department expenses.
2) Non-Toll Free Call-In Number with Unlimited Usage: If you are looking to cut business expenses, then the fastest and easiest way is to use a phone conference service that offers unlimited usage. In other words, there are NO per minute costs. You pay one flat rate every month and get to use the conference service anytime you want, for as long as you want. There is only one little catch — it is not a toll free service, so everyone dials a 212, 605 or 614 area code number to access the conference. However, since there is no long distance charges on cell phones, and many businesses have free long distance bundled with their local service, calling a long distance number is no longer an issue. Getting a flat rate conference service is an ideal solution for companies that are heavy and consistent conference users. Some businesses have cut their conferencing costs up to 90% by switching to a fixed monthly rate.
3) Video-Web Conferencing: The recent pandemic proves that you don’t need thousands of dollars in fancy equipment and conference centers to take advantage of the latest video technology. You only need the camera built into your laptop or desktop, or a separate $25 webcam add-on, to access video conferencing. Our video service enables you to enjoy streaming video among several people at once. It’s also a great way to share PowerPoint slides and other collaborative materials. Let us provide you a free week so you can see for yourself how this technology could change the way you do business. Keep in mind that you can set up an account at no cost and there are no set-up fees.
Highest Level of Professional Conferencing and Customer Service
We take pride in providing the highest level of professional conference calling services, including operator managed and staffed conferencing, toll-free access numbers and real-time online conference monitoring. Using the latest conference bridge technology and the best quality hardware, along with maintaining the most rigorous training standards for our personnel, our services are second to none.
As conference professionals, we service other professionals who are looking to host distortion free conference calls domestically and around the world. Lawyers, doctors, architects, government officials, non-profit executives — anyone who needs on-demand conference services to collaborate and coordinate topics and projects — are just a few examples of types of people who utilize our services.
Businesses, non-profits, legal firms, and medical groups can all agree on one thing — reliable conference calling constitutes an important element in their communication and collaborative efforts.
Professionals, be they engineers, doctors, lawyers, accountants, or any other profession, need to have reliable conference services that provide the highest level of quality and service. They need to know — before, not after — that their conference lines won’t be filled with static, distortions, interference, lost connections, or bleeding (that’s when you actually hear other peoples’ conferences ‘bleed’ into your conference.) As one professional once declared, “Free isn’t worth it.”
Because there is a high demand for conference call services, rates are very competitive and can be had for a fraction of the price that was being charged just 10 or 20 years ago. Not only that, but technology has been marching on, and everyone is getting more for less.
For example, it used to cost tens of thousands of dollars to activate video conference rooms. Now, with webcams built into monitors and laptops, it doesn’t cost anything. Even if you had to buy a separate webcam it wouldn’t cost more than $50. Internet bandwidth has also made tremendous strides and the quality of broadcasting audio and video over the Internet sometimes rivals the fiber optic connections landline telephones use.
Professionals enjoy the idea of having a toll-free dial-in number they and their guests can use at a moment’s notice — it’s important that the service is available “on demand” 24/7 and can be used at anytime. But gaining in popularity is a service that provides the ultimate convenience and high-level support that professionals may need more often than not — it’s called operator managed conference calling. (It’s also called operator staffed or assisted conferencing.)
Give us a call today at 877-254-2424 and let us help you design the most flexible conferencing program to meet your objectives and budget.