Small Business Conference Call Service
Providing small business conference call service is our speciality. If you are small business (less than 250 employees) we can offer you a variety of conferencing plans that are not only affordable but will give you the high quality audio and reliability you need. The last thing you want is to have your customers and associates call into your conference line only to be met with busy signals, echoes, static and other annoying distortions.
Top 2 Conference Call Plans that Small Businesses Choose
Here are the top two conference call formats (based on the number of users) that small businesses use to conduct their conference calling:
1) Pay As You Go Conference service: This conference service bills you for what you use when you use it — no more or less. It’s perfect for small businesses that need an on-demand system that is accessible 24/7 whenever you need it. Better yet, there are no set-up fees, no contracts, no termination fees, and no monthly minimums. You can use as much or as little as you like. The rate is only 4.9¢ per minute/per person and you can get multiple passcodes so every department, or even every person, can schedule their calls whenever they want, and their usage can be tracked for bookkeeping and cost allocation purposes. You can even get your call-in number and passcodes immediately by going to our Fast Conference Call Set-Up page here.
2) Unlimited Flat Rate Conference service: This provides untimed service, so you can use it whenever and as long as you want, paying just a monthly fixed rate. Obviously, flat rate service has tremendous advantages regarding cost savings and that’s why it is so popular. However, the downside is that it is NOT toll free, and conference participants must dial a long distance number to access the conference service. For many, that isn’t an issue, since they get free long distance on their cell phones or bundled with their local service. You can learn more about our Flat/Fixed Rate Conference Service here.
Small Business Conferencing is Growing Rapidly
Conference calling for small businesses is rapidly growing in popularity for several reasons, not the least of which is the growing mobility of small business owners and managers. With more and more people working from remote locations (i.e. coronavirus) conferencing has taken on a new importance in maintaining vital communications. With everyone within reach of their cell phone, conferencing calling enables small business colleagues, associates and collaborators to meet wherever they are to discuss the issues of the day.
That being said, small business operators have several choices of audio conferencing services that are both convenient and cost effective. Business owners and managers should choose a conferencing service based on four factors — reliability and quality of the service, customer service from the vendor, affordable rates and the availability of plans that meet your particular needs.
Most of the new jobs in the future will be created by the entrepreneurial visions that fuel small business and the nation. Because small business is more flexible and nimble in the marketplace, and owners can make decisions with being fettered by bureaucratic committees, the idea of adding conference calling to the small business culture is, as they say, a “slam dunk.”
Small business conferencing calling is probably the easiest and most effective way to improve productivity by immediately cutting down on physical face-to-face meetings which can drain the life blood out of small organizations. Conference calls for retail, manufacturing, non-profit, or professional offices such as engineering, legal, consultancies, or medical offices, have proven to be the gold standard when it comes to moving projects forward. If you aren’t conferencing, you’re not communicating, and if you aren’t communicating, your small business is at a standstill.
Why We’re Good at Small Business Conferencing
Our focus and attention is geared to companies with 250 or fewer employees and we believe we understand the needs of our clients very well. Do we serve larger accounts too? We sure do! But the vast majority of our customers are small to medium size organizations that like using our many services such as unlimited flat rate conferencing, pay-as-you-go per minute conferencing, and our operator managed conference service. Most of all they enjoy our personalized customer service. Your phone calls are answered by our live American-based operators — yes, you can actually understand them — and you receive customized and prompt attention to any of your conferencing questions or needs.
If you are small business and looking for new conferencing services, or want to get a quote or bid to make sure you aren’t overpaying for the service you presently have, give us a call and let us know how we can help. We can offer you a number of options and that will fit your particular needs, all within your budget.
Once you do your research, you’ll find the best phone conferencing companies and services are easy to use and fit the following criteria:
1) They are established and have been in business many years. (We’ve had the same phone number for 35 years.)
2) They have a solid client base and their customers refer other customers. (See our testimonials on our homepage.)
3) They have live people who answer the phone and respond to you quickly. (No automated phone trees here. Live humans actually pick up the phone and say hello, how can we help?)
4) They have the latest technology and have the capacity to handle the traffic in a reliable and dependable way. They also offer a number of different services to meet budgets and needs. (Our technology is the best in the business and we offer everything from flat rate conferencing, pay as you go per minute conferencing, local access and operator managed conferencing, and more.)
5) They have competitive and fair rates. (We have some of the best conferencing rates in the business. In fact, we constantly hear from companies who tell us we’ve been able to cut their traditional conferencing expenses in half.)
If you hold your standards high, you’ll be able to sort through the cloud of promotional noise and become associated with a reputable conference company that can serve your particular needs very well. Check out our conferencing services at the top of the page, or give us a call at 877-254-2424 and we’ll be happy to prove ourselves.
What Small Businesses Want: Low Cost, High Quality
Low cost conference calling is available in a variety of formats ranging from unlimited calling on our flat rate service, to full service operator assisted calls. It is important to choose the right conference calling plan to meet your particular needs. Here is a quick summary of the different plans, all of which are popular for the niches they serve:
Flat Rate/Fixed Rate Conferencing offers you unlimited usage for one low fee per month. You can use the conference bridge as much as you want, anytime you want, and only pay one fixed rate. This is ideal for heavy users, who can get their conferencing costs down to next to nothing on a per minute basis. The only downside is that conference participants dial a long distance number to access the bridge. If you have free long distance (on your cell phone as an example) this would be a perfect solution.
Local Access Conferencing provides an extremely low rate per minute, based on a pay-as-you-go format. If you are in one of our 84 cities across the United States and Canada that are covered by one of our access numbers, you can just call a local number and get into your conference without the added expense of dialing a toll free or long distance number. This is the preferred conference solution for companies or organizations that have a lot of conference calls within a certain geographic area, or who have customers or colleagues in other large cities.
Toll Free Pay-As-You-Go Conferencing is just that — you and your participants dial a toll free number to access your conference bridge and you are billed on the number of callers and minutes you use. The beauty of this plan is that you are only billed for what you use, when you use it, so if there is an extended period of time you are not conferencing, don’t worry. Better yet, there are no set up fees, and no monthly minimums. And it is reservation-less which means that it is available to you on demand 24/7 anytime you need to host a conference.
Operator Managed Conference Calls are the choice for high level conferences that need professional assistance. For your important high profile conference calls, our operators call each of your participants and place them into the conference at the appointed time. Your participants don’t have to do anything except answer the phone. Our trained operators can also introduce each person as they enter the conference, and also record the conference as well. There are other conferencing plans too — legal deposition conferencing and web video conferencing are two examples.
Give us a call today at 877-254-2424 and let us help you pick the low cost conferencing plan that’s right for you and your organization. We can even create hybrid plans that are custom made for your particular needs.
Video Conferencing is Not as Popular as You May Think
Just so you know… We offer video conferencing and are happy to set you up. But if you look at the numbers, small businesses are still sticking to good old fashioned phone conference calling. Why? Because, by and large, people hate showing their face on a video camera. They don’t like how they look. They don’t like their hair. They don’t like how they are dressed. And they think it’s a invasion of privacy. So, while they may be constantly invited to video conferences, a large number of business people just call into the conference using their business or cell phone. It’s easier. They don’t have to sit still in front of the camera, and they do other things while listening.